(The LADM Workshop starts on Thursday, 31st March 2022., 11:00 AM CEST, UTC +2).
(The event starts on Thursday, 31st March 2022., 9:00 AM CEST, UTC +2).
* The broadcast will start one hour in advance – Thursday, 31st March 2022., 8:00 AM CEST, UTC +2 for testing purposes, meaning you can test your client and/or web access and controls.
If you have any questions or encounter issues, please contact us immediatelly by using the Zoom chat or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Instructions for online participants
The online event will be held using the Zoom Webinars platform and streaming to Youtube. The prerequisite for attending a Zoom Webinar is Zoom desktop client (Windows/macOS/Linux), Zoom mobile app (Android/iOS) or Web client.
If you join the event before the host started broadcasting the event, you’ll receive the message: Please wait for the host to start this webinar.
Unmute / Mute : If the host gives you permission, you can unmute and talk during the webinar. All participants will be able to hear you. If the host allows you to talk, you will receive a notification about staying on mute or unmuting.
Note: You can still access the audio settings by clicking on the ^ arrow next to the Unmute/Mute button.
Chat : Open webinar chat, allowing you to send chat messages to the host, panelists, and attendees (if permitted).
Raise Hand : Raise your hand in the webinar to indicate that you need something from the host. The host may instruct you on how they plan to use this. Many webinar hosts use this feature to know if an attendee has a question and would like to speak out loud.
Question & Answer : Open the Q&A window, allowing you to ask questions to the host and panelists. They can either reply back to you via text in the Q&A window or answer your question live.
Instructions for presenters – panelists (active participation by audio/video and screen share to present an article):
Online presenters must ask host to promote them to panelist role (Zoom term for full participants in a webinar – the panelists can use camera/microphone and share screen, send video, annotate, etc…).
Online presenters are using the same link to access the webinar and ask the host or chair to promote you to an panelist at least half an hour before the start of your session.
* We suggest that panelist access the Zoom Webinars using the provided link at least half an hour before their session starts – to get familiar with the controls and test the camera/microphone and sharing a presentation.
If you have any questions or encounter issues, please contact us immediatelly by using the Zoom chat, e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (+385997333673).
- Mute/Unmute: This allows you to mute and unmute your microphone.
- Audio Controls (via the ^ arrow next to mute/unmute): The audio controls allow you to change the microphone and speaker that Zoom is currently using on your computer, leave computer audio, and access the full audio options in the Zoom settings.
- Start/Stop Video: This allows you to start and stop your video.
- Video Controls (via the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video): If you have multiple cameras on your computer, you can select which camera Zoom is using, access the full video controls, and select a Virtual Background.
- Participants: This opens the Participants window.
- Q&A: This opens the Question-and-Answer window.
- Share Screen: Click on this to start a screen share. You will be able to select the desktop or application you want to share.
- Chat: Access the chat window to chat with the Host, the other panelists, or all attendees.
- Leave: Click this to leave the Webinar.
While in screen sharing, the controls will appear in a moveable bar. It is typically at the top of your screen, but you can drag it around as needed.